Try this succulent, flavoursome, fish parcel, so, so easy and one you will want to make again and again. ENJOY!
- 1 fillet of fish (200-250g) I used Barramundi
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green shallot, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves
- Preheat oven 180ºc
- Take a piece of foil, large enough to cover the fish securely
- Place the fish fillet in the middle of the foil
- Add the remaining ingredients to the top of the fish
- Bring up the sides of the foil and twist them together to seal the parcel
- Put fish parcel onto a small baking tray, place into the preheated oven and cook 12-15 minutes, until fish is cooked through. (Time depends on the thickness and size of the fish)
- Remove from oven and place onto a serving plate. Carefully open parcel to release steam
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !