These little beauties are full of flavour, quick and easy to make. And a great budget meal too. Enjoy!
- 1 x 90g can Salmon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- ½ cup mashed potato
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ small egg beaten
- pinch salt
- ¼ cup pkt. breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Drain the can of salmon, place it it a bowl
- Add the onion, mashed potato, curry powder, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest and ½ beaten egg
- Form the mixture into 3 equal croquettes or rissoles
- Place the croquettes in the remaining egg, and then into the breadcrumbs. Until well coated , refrigerate until ready to cook
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat, fry the salmon in the oil turning to cook evenly and golden in colour. Place on paper towel
- Serve with tartare sauce and salad. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !