Honestly, this gourmet fish dish is effortless, it’s made in minutes and looks and tastes sensational.
I could drink this creamy sauce, it’s so just Yummy. Enjoy!
Adapted from “Dinner” by Recipe Tin Eats
- 1 (120g-150g) fish fillet (I used Basa)
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ small eschallot/onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 wedge of lemon
- Preheat oven 180ºc
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and place the fillet into a small baking dish
- In a small microwave jug or bowl, add butter, coconut cream, onion, garlic, mustard and lemon juice. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, until the butter has melted, stir well to combine
- Place the lemon slices on top of the fish and pour the sauce over the top
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the fish is cooked through
- Place fish onto a serving plate and gently pour the sauce over the top
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !