Yum, so quick and tasty
- 150-200g scallops
Sauce/dressing (Prik nam pla)
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1-2 red (birds-eye hot or long mild) chilli’s, sliced
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- Mix the lime juice, fish sauce, chilli and garlic together
- Toss the coriander through the sauce
- Heat non stick frypan to a medium-high heat. Sear the scallops on both sides (about 1-2 minutes) or until cooked through, time depends on size of scallops. Don’t over cook them
- Place the scallops onto a serving dish and pour the sauce/dressing over the scallops
- Serve and Enjoy!
Note: Scallops are available fresh or frozen at most supermarkets. If using frozen thaw completely and pat dry before cooking.