This yummy meal is on the table in less than 10 minutes
- 2 lamb steaks/chops
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup ready made gravy
- Season lamb on both sides with salt and pepper
- Place oil and lamb in a preheated frypan and cook 2-3 minutes each side, depending on size. Remove and keep warm on serving plate
- Wipe frypan clean, add the butter and melt over a medium heat
- Add mushrooms and cook while stirring for 2-3 minutes until softened
- Stir in gravy, heat through
- Pour the gravy over the lamb
- Serve with side of choice. Enjoy!
- Note: You can freeze ready made gravy in single portions to use when needed
Share This Recipe !