The herbs and spices in this marinade give the cutlets so much flavour, the taste just lingers on. ENJOY!
6 Minutes +
Marinating: 1 Hour
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely sliced red chilli
- 3 lamb cutlets
- Mix in a bowl, the vinegar, oil, paprika, sugar, oregano, thyme, garlic, and chilli until sugar is dissolved
- Coat the lamb cutlets in the mixture and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Heat a grill pan or BBQ, and add drained cutlets (reserve the liquid). Cook the cutlets on each side while turning every 2 minutes, and brushing with the reserved marinade as you turn until cooked to your liking, Rest for 3-5 minutes
Serve with vegetables or salad. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !