- 150g lamb mince
- ½ small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 small egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons of My Beetroot Relish
- ⅓ cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- pinch cumin
- In a medium-size bowl, add lamb mince, onion, garlic, and egg. Combine all ingredients by squeezing the mixture together with your hands. Divide the mixture into two even rissoles
- Heat the oil in a small frypan and cook the rissoles on both sides for 2-3 minutes, or until cooked to your liking
- Top each rissole with minted yoghurt and beetroot relish
- Serve with a salad of choice. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !