Don’t underestimate the flavours in this simple quick and easy meal
Prep time + Marinating
- 120g-150g Lamb backstrap/steak sliced
- 1½ tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 1 cup fresh stir-fry vegetables
- 1 green shallot, sliced diagonally
- Combine the hoisin sauce and lamb in a ziplock bag or bowl and coat the meat well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Heat a frying pan or wok over medium-high heat with a splash of oil
- Stir-fry the sliced lamb, until browned all over, remove and keep warm
- Add shallots to the pan cook 1 minute
- Add vegetables and a splash of water and cook for 2-3 minutes until crisp & fork tender. Return the lamb and juices to the pan, stir until heated through
- Place into a serving bowl
- Serve and enjoy!
Share This Recipe !