These chops are so tender & juicy, and very easy to cook
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 lamb chump chops
- 1 small onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 leek, sliced white part only
- ½ pkt. (20g) french-onion soup mix
- ½ cup of water
- In a small jug or bowl, mix the french-onion soup with the water
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chops and cook until browned on both sides, remove from frying pan and place into a small ovenproof dish
- In the same frying pan as above, add the onions, leek, and garlic. Cook whilst stirring for 1-2 minutes
- Add the soup mix, stir, then pour the mixture over the chops. Cover with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes, until chops are cooked through.
- Serve with vegetables of choice. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !