- 6 green lipped mussels, cleaned (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons Kewpie mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- chopped chives
- Preheat oven 200º c or hot grill
- Place the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and lime juice, into a small bowl and stir to combine
- Lay the mussels onto an ovenproof tray and spoon enough of the sauce mixture to cover each mussel, then sprinkle the grated cheese over each mussel
- Place the mussels into the oven or under the hot grill and cook until cheese melts and bubbles
- Carefully place the mussels onto a serving plate, sprinkle with chopped chives
Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !