I found this recipe among my collection of torn pages of old magazines. It jumped out at me because of the ‘Ooey Gooey’ melted cheese on top. It’s so delicious and so so easy to make.
You will thank me for it. Enjoy!
- ⅔ cup thickly sliced zucchini
- ⅔ cup sliced capsicum
- 2 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons chopped sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ potato, sliced
- ½ onion, sliced
- ½ punnet tiny tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1½-2 cups grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven 180ºc
- Place zucchini, capsicum, and cornflour into a bowl, toss to combine
- Stir in the sage leaves, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and season with salt and pepper
- Grease a small casserole dish, (18x10x6 cm) and place a layer of the potatoes and onions on the base
- Top with ¼ of the cheese, then half of the capsicum and zucchini mix
- Place the halved tomatoes on top of the mix and another ¼ of the cheese
- Repeat the layers again, finishing with the remainder of the cheese
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley
- Cover with baking paper and foil and bake for 35 minutes in preheated oven, then uncover and cook a further 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !