This sweet and spicy soup is so easy to prepare and makes a great winter warmer. Enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ½ brown onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- ½ – 1 red chilli, deseeded
- pinch paprika
- 1½ cups stock
- 2 cups sweet potato chunks
- Garnish *optional
- chilli flakes, chives, and croutons
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and stir fry for 1 minute
- Add the stock, sweet potato and paprika to the pan, bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until potato softens slightly, (15 minutes +) depending on the thickness of chunks
- Remove from heat and cool slightly
- Blend until smooth, pour into a serving bowl
- Garnish with a sprinkle of (*optional) chilli flakes, chives and croutons
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: Leave the seeds in the chilli if you prefer it hotter
Share This Recipe !