There are so many textures and flavours in these Delicious beauties.
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup pumpkin, cut into small chunks
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- ¼ cup roughly chopped baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 25g feta cheese, broken into chunks
- Preheat oven 180ºc
- Spread the pumpkin over a baking tray and spray with olive oil. Roast in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes, or until fork tender
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until smooth
- Line two of the 6 large muffin tins or 2 ramekins with large patty paper or baking paper
- Place half the cooked pumpkin, sun-dried tomatoes, baby spinach, pumpkin seeds and feta into each muffin tin
- Cover with egg and repeat with remaining ingredients, except the pumpkin seeds
- Fill each muffin with any remaining egg and sprinkle the top with remaining pumpkin seeds
- Bake in moderate oven until golden in colour, approximately 15 minutes
Serve as is or with salad of choice. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !