Another Air Fryer quick meal, this pizza is fresh and tasty and on the table in less than 15 minutes. Enjoy!
- 1 pizza base
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cheek of red capsicum, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons of chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- drizzle of balsamic glaze
- 2-3 torn Bocconcini balls or mozzarella cheese
- Spread the pizza base with the basil pesto
- Place tomatoes, capsicum, onion, basil and a drizzle of balsamic glaze in a bowl and toss to combine
- Spread the mixture evenly over the pizza base
- Top with torn Bocconcini balls or mozzarella cheese
- Bake in an Air Fryer (at 180ºc) for 7-8 minutes, until golden brown and cheese has melted
- I use store-bought pizza bases or regular tortilla wraps
- You can also use pizza sauce in place of the pesto.
- This pizza can also be cooked in your oven at 200c for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
Share This Recipe !