A spicy way to start the day.
This would have to be one of the quickest easiest breakfast /brunch dishes you can make. Enjoy!
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ tablespoons plain flour
- 2 ½ tablespoons Kimchi finely chopped
- 1 green shallot/onion, sliced (reserve the green for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce *Optional
- 2 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Beat the eggs and flour together to make a smooth batter. Add a little more flour if needed
- Add the finely chopped Kimchi, shallots and *optional Sriracha sauce, stir to combine
- Heat oil to high in a non-stick frying pan and reduce to medium heat
- Pour the batter into the hot oil using a cup to make 3 even pancakes, cook until golden brown on each side and cooked through (approx. 5-6 minutes)
- Season to taste. Garnish with the green shallot/onion slices
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: If you like it with a little more spice add the Sriracha sauce or drizzle it on afterward
Share This Recipe !