This pasta makes a lovely meal served hot or cold.
It’s super quick to make and packed full of flavour. Enjoy!
- 50g pasta (of choice)
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon sun-dried tomatoes pesto*optional
- 1 green onion, sliced (reserve some for garnish)
- ¼ cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 shortcut bacon, sliced
- 1 white button mushroom, sliced
- 1 head of broccolini, blanched *optional
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as per instructions on packet. Drain
- Blanch the broccolini*optional in boiling water for 2 minutes
- Heat butter until melted in a medium frying pan
- Add the bacon and mushrooms stir to cook 3-4 minutes
- Place pasta into a medium bowl and fold through the pesto, green onion, chicken, broccolini, sun-dried tomatoes, bacon and mushrooms. Toss to coat the pasta well
- Place onto a serving plate, sprinkle with pine nuts and grated parmesan cheese and a few green onion slices
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !