For all you pasta lovers, this meal is a great way to fill the tummy with chunky goodness and lots of flavour. Enjoy!
- 1 cup cooked pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 chicken tenderloins, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped bacon
- pinch Italian seasoning
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- ¼ cups roughly chopped basil
- pinch chilli flakes *optional
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a small frying pan. Heat pan over medium heat, add chicken and cook until golden and almost cooked through, remove from pan and set chicken aside
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan, then add onion, garlic, bacon and seasoning. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the cooked pasta to the chicken mixture and ½ the cheese and ½ the basil and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a small (13 x 18cm) casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese and basil
- Bake in the Air Fryer for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown in colour.
- Bake in a 180ºc (pre-heated) oven for 15 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !