- 100g-120g fillet steak
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 1 cheek chargrilled capsicum
- 6-8 jarred caper-berries
- Rub the garlic into the steak on both sides, set aside
- Heat the grill pan over medium-high heat and add oil
- Sear the steak in hot pan on both sides, then cook to your liking, approximately 3-5 minutes
- Rest the steak, then cut into bite size cubes
- Spread a layer of horseradish cream over each cube
- Cut capsicum into pieces large enough to top the horseradish creamed beef cubes
- Place a tooth pick through the caper berry, capsicum and beef cube
- Arrange the pieces on a serving plate
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !