This recipe was inspired by my Granddaughter Polly, who asked me to give her some recipes that she could make. This one is fresh & fabulous, it is such a quick & healthy brunch/ lunch for all to enjoy.
- ¼ cup chopped crispy lettuce
- 1-2 tablespoons corn kernels
- 1-2 tablespoons coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon of tinned four beans mix, drained
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced red capsicum
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- ¼ avocado cut into chunks
- ½ hard-boiled egg, cut into quarters
- 1 tortilla boat/wrap
- 1 lime, quartered
- drizzle of Kewpie mayonnaise
- Add the first 10 ingredients to a bowl, squeeze the juice of half the lime over the salad mix, and toss to combine.
- Place the salad into the tortilla, top with the egg, and drizzle with mayonnaise
- Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!
- I like to hard boil 6 eggs at a time and keep them in the fridge for a quick snack
- I love to have a bag of store-bought coleslaw in my fridge, it’s an instant meal in a bag when you are in a hurry or use it as a side salad.
- If you prefer to make this a bowl of salad with no tortillas, go right ahead, it’s just as yummy.
Share This Recipe !