Simplicity: I love the flavours of Thai, most of their meals are so easy to prepare and this dish is no exception. On the table in 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 green shallot, sliced, white only (reserve tops for garnish)
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic
- 2 teaspoons green Thai curry paste
- 200g cubed chicken thighs
- 200ml coconut cream
- splash fish sauce
- 1 cheek red capsicum, sliced
- ½ zucchini, sliced
- 2 snow peas, sliced
- fresh coriander sprigs
- 1 cup cooked steamed rice *optional
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat
- Add the onion, shallot and garlic and cook 1-2 minutes until softened
- Add the curry paste and stir whilst cooking 1-2 minutes until aromatic
- Add the cubed chicken pieces and stir to brown all over
- Add the coconut cream and fish sauce, stir and cook for 5-6 minutes
- Add the vegetables, stir until chicken is cooked and vegetables are just tender (3-5 minutes) Garnish with coriander sprigs and sliced green shallot tops
- Serve as is or with *optional rice. Enjoy!
You can add any vegetable you prefer to this dish, just cut them to size to suit cooking time.
You can also substitute the curry paste with either red or yellow if preferred
Share This Recipe !