This spicy chicken wrap is such a simple and easy meal, just add whatever filling you like.
- 1 flatbread
- 150g chicken thigh fillets halved
- ½ tablespoon vegetable or chilli oil
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- pinch salt
- pinch ground cumin
- pinch ground coriander
- pinch paprika
- pinch ground turmeric
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch cayenne
- pinch ground cinnamon
Lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, tabouli, yoghurt, chilli sauce etc.
- Preheat oven grill to high
- In a bowl add the chicken thighs and the oil
- Add the spice mix, stir to combine and coat the chicken all over
- Place the chicken onto a wire rack over a baking tray
- Bake in oven or grill for 12-15 minutes, turning midway. continue until chicken is cooked through
- Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes, then slice into strips
- Place the filling of choice and chicken onto the flatbread
- Drizzle with the sauce of choice, wrap tightly, and cook in a heated toasted sandwich press or in a frying pan over medium heat, using a weighted pot to flatten slightly and cook evenly. Turn if needed to toast top and bottom
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !