I find myself saying “I can still taste it, yummy”
- 1 slice of “bruschetta” *bread
- ½ avocado
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- Poach the egg in boiling water
- Smash the avocado with a folk
- Toast the bread and place the smashed avocado on top
- Add the salmon slices on top of avocado
- Drain the poached egg and carefully place on top of salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Note: The “bruschetta” bread is oval shaped and perfect for this recipe. I freeze the remainder for future use.
Share This Recipe !