Spring into Summer with this deliciously flavoured Easy Prawn and Pasta Salad, coated with an Asian inspired Coconut Cream Dressing. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup pasta (I used dried bows)
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoons chilli sauce (I used Sriracha)
- 1 green shallot, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped coriander
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup cubed avocado
- ¼ cup cubed mango
- 12 cooked prawns, peeled and deveined
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook as per instructions on the packet (approx. 11 minutes), drain
- Meanwhile: Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat the pasta evenly
- Place into a serving bowl. Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !