I can honestly say if you like oysters you will love these tasty little morsels.
Merry Christmas- Enjoy!
- 1 dozen natural oysters
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- pinch chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- Mix the ponzu-ginger sauce ingredients together in a jug
- Arrange the oysters onto a serving plate
- Drizzle with the ponzu-ginger sauce
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: If you like these why not try my “Sesame Horseradish Kingfish with Ponzu-Ginger Sauce and Finger Lime Caviar”
Share This Recipe !