Ways of using cooked chicken: So simple – So Tasty – So Quick
2 pieces of cooked chicken
- ½ teaspoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- splash of Sriracha sauce
- grated ginger extra
- sprigs of parsley or coriander
- Make a slurry by mixing the water and cornflour together
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the ginger and honey and cook for 1 minute
- Add the lemon juice, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and Sriracha sauce. Stir in the slurry and cook until sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over hot chicken pieces, garnish with grated ginger and sprigs of parsley or coriander.
Serve with rice or vegetables. Enjoy!
Note: You can reheat chicken by placing it on a plate or in a bowl with a little water in the base, cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until heated through