This succulent steak is full of flavour and deserves a place at your Christmas table. Enjoy!
10 Minutes +
- 180-200g piece eye fillet steak
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 30g Gochujang paste
- ½ teaspoon oil
- ½ teaspoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- pinch chilli powder *optional
- Place the marinade ingredients into a jug and stir to combine
- Place the steak into a bowl then pour the marinade over the steak
- Rub the marinade into the steak to coat evenly, cover and refrigerate overnight
- Remove from fridge, and bring to room temperature
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat, sear the steak evenly by turning the steak, then cook in the pan until cooked to your liking (8-12 minutes)
- Remove steak from heat and let stand for 5 minutes
- Slice meat on a slight angle
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !