Ham and egg with a difference
- 1 large Portobello mushroom
- ½ cup chopped ham
- 2 tablespoons goats cheese, crumbled
- 1 egg, whisked
Preheat Oven 180º
- Scoop the flesh out of the mushroom
- Add chopped ham to the mushroom cup
- Sprinkle the mushroom flesh over the ham
- Crumble the goat cheese over the ham
- Whisk the egg and pour into the mushroom
- Bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes. Until cooked through, depending on size.
- Drain off any liquid that forms under the mushroom
Share This Recipe !