I love a good stir-fry, they are quick, healthy and so tasty.
This: Crispy Vegetables and Peppered Pork is one of those.
- 120-150g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cheek of red capsicum
- 4 snow peas, sliced diagonally
- 2 broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- ¼ carrot, julienned
- 1 green shallot, sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon cornflour
- ½ teaspoon dark soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon honey
- pinch chilli powder
- Make the sauce by mixing the cornflour, soy sauce, honey, and chilli in a small bowl
- Sprinkle the pork slices with salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat
- Add the pork and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through
- Add the vegetables and ginger, cook while stirring, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sauce, stir until sauce thickens, adding a little water if needed
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !