Yum. These chops are really tasty and great served with a cold fresh salad or delicious hot vegetables. Enjoy!
- 1-2 pork chops
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated haloumi
- 1½ tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Combine breadcrumbs, haloumi, parsley and chives in a zip lock bag or bowl.
- Beat the egg then pour into a flat dish
- Coat the chops into the beaten egg, this will help the crumbs stick
- Add the chops to the crumb mixture and coat all over, gently press the crumbs into the chops coating them all over, refrigerate until ready to cook
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat and cook for 3-5 minutes on both side, until golden in colour and cooked through (time depends on thickness of the chops)
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !