I read this recipe in a free Coles magazine. This combinations intrigued me and the flavours surprised me. WOW.
So EASY to make, so QUICK to cook. Enjoy!
- 1 medium pizza base
- 2-3 tablespoons taco sauce
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeños
- 1 (125g) can black beans, drained
- 1 (75g) tub of pulled pork *see note
- ¾ cup grated pizza cheese
- Coriander sprigs
- Wedge of lime*optional
- Preheat oven to 200ºc
- Place pizza base on a baking tray then spread the taco sauce evenly over the base
- Top the pizza with the onion, jalapeños, black beans, pulled pork, and grated cheese
- Pace the pizza in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, until cheese melts and turns golden
- Remove from oven, cut into wedges
- Garnish with sprigs of coriander and a squeeze of lime
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: Ready cooked pulled pork is available in tubs in the deli section of your supermarket
- Adapted from https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/pulled-pork-pizzas-recipe/obpcisjy
Share This Recipe !