Another quick and easy meal, on the table in just 15 Minutes.
Creamy Mushroom Pasta. Enjoy!
- 100g pappardelle pasta
- 250g field mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 50ml white wine or stock
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs. (I used parsley and oregano)
- Cook pasta according to directions on packet. Then drain well
- Meanwhile: Heat oil in frying pan and add the mushrooms, stir-fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add the garlic and cook a further 1 minute. Add a little more oil if needed
- Add wine or stock, stir, reducing liquid by half
- Add the mascarpone, and fresh herbs, stir well. Then add the pasta and toss to coat
- Place in serving bowl, sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !