A delicious way to start the day. Enjoy!
- 1 burger bun
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small brown onion, sliced
- 1 slice bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 thin slice of pineapple *optional
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 small handful of chopped lettuce
- Barbecue or tomato sauce
- Slice the burger bun in half
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat
- Add the bun sliced side down and toast slightly, remove from heat
- Add the butter to the pan and the onions and cook until softened, remove and set aside
- Add bacon and cook both sides, add the egg and cook to your liking
- Arrange the lettuce over the base of the bun, followed by the tomato, pineapple, bacon, sauce, onion, and egg
- Top with the bun lid
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !