Another popular Japanese dish, quick, easy and so very tasty
- 50g yaki soba noodles *
- 1 small brown onion, sliced into moon shapes
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- 1 green shallot, cut into batons
- ¼ cup chopped cabbage
- 6 carrot batons
- 6 cooked prawns
- 1½ tablespoons yaki soba sauce
- 80-100g chicken tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 cheek red capsicum, sliced
- 1 cheek green capsicum, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
pickled ginger, red or pink
- Soak noodles in boiling water; gently shake and seperate the noodles then drain
- Place the noodles into a small bowl, add the yaki soba sauce, the bean sprouts, shallots and prawns svet aside
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat; add the chicken, carrots, cabbage and capsicums stir fry for 1 minute. Then add (the set aside) vegetables and the sauce, cook while stirring for 2-3 minutes. Add the beaten egg and stir through.
- Place into a serving bowl sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with some pickled ginger
- Serve and Enjoy!
*Yaki soba noodles are not the same as soba noodles and can be substituted with ramen noodles
Share This Recipe !