How decadent is this tropical fruit salad, dressed in Grand Marnier over Coconut Yoghurt. It sings Merry Christmas. Enjoy!
- I cup of mixed fruit pieces (of choice) *see note
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier *optional
- 2-3 tablespoons yoghurt *see note
- Cut the fruit into bite-size pieces, place in a bowl with the Grand Marnier, stir to coat fruit
- In a serving dish, spoon the yoghurt in, and arrange the fruit over the yoghurt
- Drizzle any remaining juices in the bowl over the fruit
- I used grapes, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, mango, kiwi fruit, and watermelon
- I used coconut vanilla yoghurt, you can replace the yoghurt with ice cream if preferred
Share This Recipe !