Simplicity: Soooo DELICIOUS – On the table in under 10 minutes – Only 6 ingredients
- 1 large or 2 medium wraps
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons of satay sauce
- 1 cheek red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced red onion
- 1 green shallot, sliced diagonally
- Preheat toasted sandwich press
- Mix the chicken and satay sauce together
- Lay the wrap or wraps flat and spread with the satay chicken across the middle
- Top with capsicum, onion and shallot
- Wrap tightly and toast for 3-5 minutes in a toasted sandwich press (or cook in a medium-hot non-stick frying pan, place something heavy on top to press it down evenly onto the hot surface, turn to brown on both sides)
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: I used Marion’s “Thai Spicy Satay” sauce and “Mission” wraps from the supermarket
Share This Recipe !