What a quick and easy meal to prepare. Another healthy option with loads of goodness. Enjoy!
- 1 small clean skin potato
- 6-8 small truss tomatoes
- 1 small brown onion, sliced
- 4 asparagus
- 6-8 Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon Persian feta
- 1 fillet of salmon (120g)
- salt & pepper
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- squeeze lemon juice
- Preheat oven 180ºc
- Cut potato into chunks and place in oven-proof baking dish
- Arrange the tomatoes and onions evenly over the base of the same baking dish
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil
- Place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Remove the dish from the oven. see below ***
- Meanwhile: Blanch the asparagus in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain
- *** Place blanched asparagus, olives, feta and the salmon over the vegetables with a squeeze of lemon juice, place the dish back into the oven and cook for a further 12-15 minutes until the fish is cooked to your liking
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !