I just love the charred marmalade flavour of this little beauty, the figs complement the pork beautifully. Enjoy!
5 Minutes +
Marinating: 10-15 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1½ tablespoons marmalade (I used 1 tablespoon ginger marmalade plus ½ tablespoon orange marmalade)
- 1 (120g-150g) pork chop
- 1 fig *optional
- Mix the rosemary, paprika, and marmalades together. Reserve 1 teaspoon of the mixture for
- glazing the figs
- Rub the marmalade marinade all over the pork chop, and set aside for 10-15 minutes at room temperature
- Preheat the BBQ or grill pan to a medium-high heat
- Place the pork chop onto the grill and cook for 2-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Time will depend on the thickness of the meat
- Remove the chop from the grill, cover with foil and set aside for 10 minutes to rest
- Cut the fig in half, brush the reserved marmalade mixture onto the cut side of the fig
- Place the figs cut side down onto the grill and cook 2-3 minutes or until they just start to soften
- Place the figs and the pork chop onto a serving plate
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !