D E L I C I O U S
Such a simple versatile dish and So So Easy to make. Enjoy!
- 200-250g small mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (I used caramelised)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven 180ºc
- Combine the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in a medium bowl
- Add the mushrooms, toss to coat well
- Place the mushrooms into a flat dish and place in preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Stir and cook for a further 8-10 minutes, until mushrooms are cooked through
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: Serve with BBQ meat, on sour dough toast or eat them just as they are.
- This recipe was adapted from Closet Cooking
Share This Recipe !