How easy is this Crispy Crunchy Raw Vegetables Salad to make. You will be impressed.
- ⅓ cup broccoli, florets
- ⅓ cup cauliflower, florets
- ⅓ cup sliced asparagus
- ⅓ cup sliced green beans
- ¼ cup sliced red capsicum
- ¼ cup sliced celery
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- ¼ cup sliced carrot
- ¼ cup sliced radish
- 2 tablespoons Kewpie Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 – 1½ tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Cover the broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, and green beans with boiling water and blanch for one minute. Drain and place vegetables into a bowl of icy cold water
- Add the remaining salad ingredients to the icy water, set aside until ready to use, drain
- Make the dressing by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl, add the dressing to the vegetables. Toss to coat. Place in a serving bowl
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !