Fast and Fabulous. The easiest curry you will ever make. Deliciously tasty, & loved by all. Enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, finely chopped
- 1 – 1½ tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 1 – 2 tablespoons water
- 250 ml coconut cream
- 4 green beans, cut into thirds
- 150g pkt. fresh broccoli & cauliflower pieces
- ¼ cup cubed pumpkin
- 250g seafood marinara mix
- *Optional garnish with sprigs of coriander
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat
- Add the onions and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute
- Add the curry paste, cook for 1 minute
- Add coconut cream and water, bring to the boil, reduce heat to a low simmer
- Add the vegetables, and kaffir lime leaf, cover, and cook for 8-10 minutes until vegetables are just fork-tender. (Stir after 4 minutes cooking)
- Add seafood to the pan, stir, cover, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook the seafood.
- Place in a serving bowl, garnish with *Optional sprigs of coriander
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Seafood marinara mix is available in the deli section of your supermarket or sold in 1kg bags in the freezer. I then divide the mix into 4 x 250g portions and freeze the remainder 3 for next time. Thaw the marinara mix and drain well before using.
Share This Recipe !