When you combine sauces to get a different flavour it takes your taste buds to a new level.
Give this juicy, spicy chicken a go, you won’t be disappointed. Enjoy!
- Combine the cornflour, salt, and pepper in a bowl
- Add the chicken and toss to coat well, dust off excess flour
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat
- Add the chicken and cook on each side until golden in colour (8-10 minutes)
- Reduce heat to a simmer
- Mix the two sauces together in a small bowl and pour over the chicken
- Simmer the chicken until cooked through and the sauce has thickened, approximately (5-10 minutes) Time depends on the size and thickness of the cutlets. (If your cutlets are large, allow enough extra time to cook)
- Serve with vegetables or salad. Enjoy!
- You can use store-bought sauces for this recipe
Share This Recipe !