This extremely moist and tasty chicken tray bake is another easy dish to cook for one. Enjoy!
- ½ bunch of silverbeet or kale
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 grated lemongrass (white part only)
- ½ red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Preheat oven 200ºc
- Line the base of a small baking tray with roughly chopped spinach or kale
- Place the chicken breast on top of the spinach
- In a small bowl mix together the lemongrass, chilli, sweet chilli sauce, kaffir lime leaf, water, garlic, lime juice and zest
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and place into the preheated oven and cook for 30-35 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: This sauce is lovely served over fish as well
Share This Recipe !