The earthiness of the herbs gives the lamb a delicious flavour. Enjoy!
3 Minutes +
Marinating: 30 Minutes +
- 2-3 lamb steaks or cutlets (approx.125g-150g)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds, slightly pounded (mortar & pestle)
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 30 ml olive oil
- Add the marinade to a zip lock bag and stir to combine
- Add the lamb steaks or cutlets to the zip lock and massage the marinade into the meat.
- Set aside for at least 30 minutes
- Heat BBQ or grill and cook meat 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking, then rest 5 minutes
- Slice meat, place onto a serving plate with salad or vegetables
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !