Christmas is a time to spoil yourself with lots of yummy treats
This festive cheese ball is full of delightful flavours and is well worth making. Treat yourself or have in the refrigerator for those unexpected guests. Enjoy!
15 Minutes +
30+ Minutes Refrigeration
- 140g cream cheese
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon pecan nuts
- 1 tablespoon pistachio nuts
- 1 tablespoon hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- pinch chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cranberries
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dried apricots
- 1½ teaspoons chopped chives
- 1½ teaspoons chopped parsley
- Take cream cheese out of the fridge to soften slightly
- Heat small frying over medium-high heat
- Add the nuts, stir until golden and fragrant, remove from heat. Set aside to cool
- Add the cream cheese and feta cheese along with remaining ingredients to a medium-size mixing bowl, mix well to combine. Shape into a ball, wrap or cover and refrigerate until firm (30 minutes+)
- Place cooled nuts into a mortar and pestle and pound to a rough crumb consistency. Place crumbs onto a flat plate.
- Roll the cheese ball in the crumbs and coat all over. See image
- Arrange on a serving plate. Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !