I just love the fresh and crispy flavours in this creamy salad. Hope you do too. Enjoy!
- 1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons capers + (*1 tablespoon for dressing)
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon capers *see above, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and season to taste.
- Combine the fennel, apple, radishes and capers in a medium bowl
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and stir to coat all
- Place salad onto a serving plate, sprinkle with walnuts and garnish with dill or fennel fronds
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !