OH So yummy, these juicy plump prawns flavoured in creamy garlic sauce are just delightful. Enjoy!
3 Minutes +
20 Minutes Marinating
- 6-8 raw large green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter + *see below
- ½ tablespoon *extra butter
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Wedge of lemon
- Mix together, the prawns, garlic and oil. Toss to combine, then refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Bring prawns to room temperature
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat, add the prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side
- Remove the prawns when just cooked, and set aside
- Add the extra butter to the pan, melt the butter stir in any garlic left in the marinade bowl
- Cook over medium-low heat, add the cream, chicken stock and white wine
- Stir and cook until thickens slightly, add the prawns to the same and heat through
- Place the prawns and sauce into a serving bowl, top with chopped parsley, and a wedge of lemon
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !