A yummy cheese side dish to your choice of protein, or eat as is. Enjoy!
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- pinch fennel seeds
- pinch of fennel fronds
- pinch mixed herbs (any)
- pinch chilli powder
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven 180ºc
- Mix the cream, garlic, fennel seeds and fronds, herbs, chilli, and cheddar cheese together.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Arrange the fennel in a small baking dish
- Pour the sauce over fennel wedges and top with the parmesan cheese
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until golden in colour and cooked through
- Serve as a side to any protein. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !