I really love the combination of flavours in this Dukkah. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon pistachios
- 1 teaspoon slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon chopped cashews
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper *optional
- 1-2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs*optional
- Dry roast the nuts and coconut in a small frying pan over medium heat until they start to turn golden in colour
- Place all ingredients into a mortar and pestle or grinder, grind to desired consistency
Serve with lamb, chicken, seafood, salad, or as a dip. Enjoy!
- This Dukkah was inspired by a Christmas gift, it was so delicious I decided to try and make something similar. It’s great as a snack, use crusty bread dipped into a good quality olive oil and then into this Dukkah. Yum!
- The addition of *lemon pepper when coating chicken or seafood gives it a tangy flavour
- The addition of *panko breadcrumbs adds that extra crunch when coating any protein
Share This Recipe !