I really love these little beauties, such a simple and delicious barbecue dish, so easy to prepare and so easy to cook Enjoy!
4 Minutes +
Marinating 2 hours plus
- 4-6 (350g) baby octopus, cleaned
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha/chilli sauce
- If octopus isn’t cleaned, remove heads and beaks and rinse with water
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl or ziplock bag, stir to combine, and coat the octopus well
- Set aside for 2 hours or overnight
- Heat hot plate or grill to high, then add the octopus. Press the octopus onto the hotplate to get a charred golden colour, turn, and cook on both sides. Time depends on the size of the octopus. They should be cooked within 15 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share This Recipe !