You have got to love a quick pan fry. This one is so easy to prepare and so deliciously tasty. Enjoy!
- 3-4 chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon honey *optional
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon finely sliced red chilli
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1½ tablespoons oil
- Mix together in a bowl, the honey, garlic, ginger, chilli, and coriander
- Add the tenderloins to the mixture plus 1 tablespoon of oil, stir well.
- Heat remaining oil in a small frying-pan over medium heat, add the tenderloins and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until chicken is cooked through. (time will depend on thickness of the meat)
- Place the chicken onto a serving plate and drizzle with lime juice
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: To make it your own.
- You can add more chilli or a splash of Sriracha sauce for more heat or omit the honey for less sweetness.
Share This Recipe !